Saturday, December 19, 2009

Open Letter

This is an open letter to Senators Boxer and Feinstein and Congressman McNerney. I will send these individually to them too.
I wrote all three of you many, many times regarding the health care bill that you recently approved. You, once again, completely ignored not only me, but millions of others. As far as I am concerned, you think you are elitists and work for the president and not we, the people!
You are fired! Not only that, you have committed acts of treason against the U.S. Constitution which you swore to uphold upon taking office. There are many Americans who feel the same as I do.
Yes, we need health care reform! But, NO, we do not need more entitlement programs nor do we need to be spending 2 trillion dollars to do it. There is absolutely no provision for tort reform which is, in part, one of the reasons for high health care bills. Second, attorneys wrote this bill not health care professionals and that is just plain scary! It would be like having my car serviced by an accountant! What in the world were you all thinking? Have you read this 2000-page boondoggle? I highly doubt it.
I will do everything in my power to see that none of you are re-elected to represent me when it comes time for you to make your bid. As I said above, you have committed treason and should be tried and imprisoned for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment